Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WOW!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Dear Mom, Dad, newly engaged people that I love so much, new parents, and silly people,

Well, I’m sorry to start off. I was a little selfish and wasted a little bit too much of my time reading all of your emails and seeing all of your pictures. Words cannot express the feeling of gratitude I feel in my heart to see how much our Father in Heaven has blessed me in ways that are to numerous to count. I love you all so so so very much. CONGRATULATIONS BUDE!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU BECK!!!!!! And TERRY TOO!!!!!!! I’m so excited for you guys! What a great way to start off the New Year! I was also pleasantly surprised to see in the pictures you took of the party at the Hall’s home how much everyone has just grown with their spouses and families. Everyone just looks so comfortable and well suited. I was surprised by HOW BIG Olivia and Sammie are, and even Abby! I ALWAYS forget that time just keeps marching on, though I’m not there. I’m so happy to have had this extraordinary opportunity to serve the Lord and give Him thanks for His numerous blessings. Pres. Parkinson sent me an email in which it quotes Psalm 100. That pretty much sums up my feelings at the moment. We have been working hard and seeing lots of great experiences. We have started off a little shaky this month, but we look forward to follow the example of Captain Moroni and watch with faith and diligence and prepare ourselves for the coming challenges. I love you all so much! Sorry I once again sent off such a short email. Me and Elder Carlock are closer than ever, and this long time together has built a brotherly companionship.
Take care! KEEP THE FAITH!!!!
Love your son, and missionary, Elder Boyce (K.C.)
P.S. I’ll be home for the 16th of June I believe. Nate, the picture killed me! I was dying of laughter. Eres un bobo! No puedo esperar hast que podamos hacer cadas chistosas juntos! Que cuide muy bien Noecito.

No comments:

Post a Comment