Sunday, December 20, 2009

THANKFUL

November 23, 2009

This past week has been a little bumpy and rough, we’ve hit some hitches and snags, but still I feel blessed to be here. I’m still getting accustomed to life in the city. It’s so loud and noisy here, it’s hard to focus sometimes and listen to the spirit. I’ve come to treasure those moments I have in the morning to study and focus on bettering myself through reading the scriptures and reflecting on their message.

Elder David A. Bednar of the Quorum of the Twelve came and spoke to us at a joint conference of the two Uruguay missions. There were about 400 missionaries, and the spirit truly POURED out of the heavens as all of us learned and were taught by the spirit.

I’m truly thankful for all of you, my family. As I said, this week was a little tough, but truly I feel your love and support. Thank you so much! I am so blessed to be here, to have these covenants that have brought me even closer to know my Heavenly Father and His son. Also, to have all of you as my eternal family, I wonder sometimes WHY? Why am I so blessed? What thing do I have not to be thankful for? I better give it my all this week, and the rest of the weeks that follow. But ESPECIALLY this week of Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment